Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Thanks to Everyone Who Views This Page!

 When I started this blog I did it for one reason: I wanted to find a place where I could write my ideas down and those people who wanted to read them could.  

This is the real problem with chat rooms.  Someone once told me that people don't want to go to a fan site and read opinions that call their favorite club into question.  

So, a few years ago, I decided to place my opinion in a place where those people didn't have to read them if those opinions upset them and the only people who would read my opinions were ones who wanted to hear what I was saying.

Last week I mentioned here I had passed a milestone.  I made my 1000th post on my Guardians Perspectve blog site.  

Yesterday I reached another milestone: The number of unique reads I have had on my posts.  

I won't share that number here except to say it is greater than 1000 (duh!) and less than 1 million.  

So, this post isn't about baseball as much as it is about saying thank you to the people who found my blog after I left/was kicked out of all the Cleveland Indians/Guardians chat rooms I once posted in.  

I don't know why I was ever in chat rooms, frankly.  Posting your own opinions on a blog site you started without having to have ANYONE read it is, well, liberating.  That's the key, really.  Nobody else has to read this site for me to feel like I have made my opinion known.

But some people DID read what I wrote and this post is a thank you to those people.

Oh, BTW, the Twins fought really hard tonight before losing in extra innings to the Dodgers in LA.  I don't think the Twins are going anywhere and I think we will be battling them the whole season.  Hopefully soon we go all St. Louis Cardinals and start some incredible offensive run while maintaining good pitching and get on a winning streak.  I still believe in the Cleveland Guardians this year.  I think the best is yet to come with this team...but it's nice once in a while to get help from another team to help us close the gap.  

Thanks and now, after this short intermission, it is time to start talking baseball again.

No comments:

Post a Comment