Friday, March 25, 2022

I have seen enough! Here are the positions players on our opening day 28-man roster

 The pitching staff will be another story as we clearly don't have enough pitchers to fill out a 15-man pitching staff.

But the position player decisions are, in my mind, done.  We are good to go.  Here's the opening day roster with comments.  Note that this roster can change with injuries or trades?

Catchers (2) - Hedges and Maile (or Leon, if Maile is on the 60-day)

Infielders (6) - Bradley, Chang, Ramirez, Clement, Gimenez, Arias

Outfielders (5) - Straw, Kwan, Palacios, Reyes, Rosario

DL - Naylor and maybe Maile

DFA'd or traded:  Zimmer, Mercado

Sent to the minors: Lavastida, Freeman, Jones, Miller, Noel, Rocchio, Tena, Valera

Comments:  I am done with Zimmer and Mercado.  They look the same.   I would rather have Kwan and Palacios out there.  My roster has Miller in the minors as he doesn't look that strong to me.  I don't particularly like Maile as the backup but he is what he is.   I like Leon better but who cares.   Note that I have Rosario in the outfield.   I can't see doing anything else with all the infielders we have and the outfielders suck.  

Now that this is out of the way let's worry about the pitching staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment